114. Museo


El antropólogo y su perro favorito
(Smithsonian Museum)

“Grover Krantz (1931-2002) was a teacher, anthropologist, and the first serious Bigfoot academic. His skeleton and that of his giant Irish Wolfhound Clyde are on display at the Smithsonian’s National Museum of Natural History.
“Before Krantz died, he said to Smithsonian anthropologist David Hunt, “I’ve been a teacher all my life and I think I might as well be a teacher after I’m dead, so why don’t I just give you my body.” When Hunt agreed, Krantz added, “But there’s one catch: You have to keep my dogs with me.”

Grover Krantz y Clyde

Krantz donó su esqueleto al Smithsonian, Museo Nacional de Historia Natural. Pero pidió que el esqueleto de su perro, un gigantesco Irish Wolfhound llamado Clyde, estuviese con el suyo cuando muriera.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario